Characters and some storage be deleted ??

受理玩家檔案修復、承辦婚喪喜慶等民間業務。
brad

Characters and some storage be deleted ??

Post by brad »

Dear Imms:
When i first time to use my office computer to connect DR with newly download wintin yesterday, i find some unusual situations. i can open one storage, but when i try to open the same storage again, i see the message "倉庫異常存取".
And when i login DR today at home with the name "duncan", i find this role has been deleted, and brada's storage, bradi, bradi's storage, also rolle's storage are either deleted or show the message of "倉庫密碼錯誤." Can any imms help me to find what happened there? or did i make any mistake?

Sincerely.
atropos

Re: Characters and some storage be deleted ??

Post by atropos »

brad wrote: Dear Imms:
When i first time to use my office computer to connect DR with newly download wintin yesterday, i find some unusual situations. i can open one storage, but when i try to open the same storage again, i see the message "倉庫異常存取".
And when i login DR today at home with the name "duncan", i find this role has been deleted, and brada's storage, bradi, bradi's storage, also rolle's storage are either deleted or show the message of "倉庫密碼錯誤." Can any imms help me to find what happened there? or did i make any mistake?

Sincerely.

關於異常存取的原因可能要請SYSOP查查才能夠知道。
至於Duncan和Bradi這兩個character的檔案已經復原了
Brada和Rolle的storage也已經還原,不過備份內的資料是空的倉庫
至於Bradi的倉庫因為沒有備份所以就沒有辦法了
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tower
brad

Post by brad »

Dear Tower:
Thanks for your help...